There are two permission levels in Sentinel: Admin and User.
|User permissions, plus:|
- A minimum of one user must be set up. If you have only one user, they will be defaulted to Admin.
- Admins are authorized to request additions, removals or changes in access rights and subscriptions for other users. After go-live, these requests may be made at support.dispatchintegration.com
- Users may unsubscribe from email digests and alerts at any time.
- The email digest subscription provides a summary email twice per day of all integration activity. We recommend that users who receive the email digest also have access to the dashboard.
- An email address subscribed to the incident alerts will receive an email upon any of the following events: failed, aborted, completed with errors, completed with warnings. Because a large number of alerts may be generated, we recommend not using a personal email address.
- You may need to whitelist the email “from” address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting started with Sentinel