About the Sentinel Dashboard
The Dashboard displays information about your integration events. The Dashboard is explanatory in that it provides some key metrics about integration events, and is exploratory in that it allows you to explore patterns in integration behavior, and investigate integration issues.
Navigating to the dashboard
Click on the bread icon to go to your dashboard.
Using tags to filter data displayed
Select Tags from the dropdown menu to filter the integration events.
Using integration name to filter data displayed
Enter the integration system name prefix in the Integration Prefix box to filter the integration events.
Selecting time range for which to display data
By default the time range is set to six hours
- Select the desired time range (relative or absolute) from the drop-down menu.
- To view a larger time range, choose the Time range zoom-out icon.
- In graphs, drag to select the time range that you want to view.
Refreshing the Dashboard
- Click Refresh to update the visualizations.
- To set a recurring refresh, use the drop-down options beside the refresh icon.
Displaying the Dashboard in full screen mode
- To view the dashboard in full screen mode, Double-click the Fullscreen icon
Viewing a single Dashboard panel
- To view a single panel from the dashboard in full-screen, hover over the panel name, click the down arrow, and click View
Sorting a panel table
- To sort a table, click on the column title.
Getting started with Sentinel